Technical Consultant | ICT&S
Job no: 493914
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
Everything we do is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are stronger together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
Join us on the leading edge of innovation, as we help our clients navigate to a brilliantly connected future.
The role focuses on increasing Telstra Purple’s market share by providing professional services and solutions surrounding enterprise networks to our customers.
Your skills and experience:
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
- Network security experience including design, deployment & troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience and success performing in a customer-facing position as a technical expert. Ideally with multiple customer engagements.
- CCNA (Mandatory)
- CCNP & at least one other industry specialised certification in the Network or Security domain
- Excellent listening skills with ability to articulate answers to questions suited to the audience
- Demonstrated work experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a consulting or technical SME type of role
Not to brag, but we provide some pretty compelling benefits, including:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans
- Professional development opportunities
- Laptop provided (Mac or PC option available)
- Telstra mobile phone with a plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- 25% Discount on Telstra products and service
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary and secondary careers
- An additional Telstra day off and a volunteer day off
- Access to all benefits on Telstra MyRewards website
- Opportunity to earn T points through our internal recognition program
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend