Contact Centre Architect
Job no: 493918
Work type: Full time
Categories: Data, Network, Security
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business – in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
Everything we do is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success.
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are strong together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
As the Genesys Contact Centre Architect, you'll be delivering cutting edge Contact Centre solutions for our customers. With your core Genesys experience, you'll collaborate heavily with Pre-Sales, Designers, and Engineers, to help bring our complex proposals to life. You'll have the opportunity to work across a range of industries, including Financial, Government, and Energy, having end-to-end ownership, from architecture, design, and implementation of Genesys (Cloud and CPE) and CTI Applications with our Telstra networks.
We're looking for our Genesys Contact Centre Architect to come on board as a result of the extensive new work we've taken on and our continued growth as a business. If you're looking to cross-skill and work up to potentially becoming an Enterprise Architect, then this could be a perfect opportunity.
Our new Baseline/NV1 Cleared Genesys Architect will ideally be located in Canberra, as this is where a lot of our customers are based, but we're open to taking on our new hire in Sydney or Melbourne, also.
What you'll have:
- Australian Citizenship - so you're eligible for Baseline and NV1 Australian Government Security Clearance
- Practical working experience in core Genesys at Lead or Architect level
- A track record in delivering complex end to end large scale Genesys Contact Centre and CTI projects
- Experience with Genesys Routing, Reporting and GVP, services, WFM consulting
- A mature, Architect's mindset, if not the title
- Flexibility to travel interstate a few times per month
- Experience/ knowledge with several of the related technologies: Virtualisation; Voice/UC and Data Networking; SIP, SAN and IP Telephony; and Database Architecture
- Contact centre and CRM integration, CTI/API skills will be highly desirable
What we offer:
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans
- Professional development program
- An epic (free) Telstra mobile phone and plan
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Discounted Telstra products and service
- Paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend