Lead Cloud Consultant
Job no: 493921
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business - in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
Everything we do is founded on our core beliefs:
- We thrive when our people thrive
- Our customer's success is our success
- We are trusted and empowered as individuals
- We are stronger together
- We continuously learn, share and innovate
About the role
We're looking for a Lead Cloud Consultant to build out the hybrid and public cloud business of Telstra Purple across Asia. The role is is a technical lead but we're also looking for someone with commercial acumen to help deliver Pre-sales activity.
The role will focus on but not be limited to the following:
- Lead discussions with enterprise customers on the use of cloud computing to solve complex business problems
- Accountable for all aspects technical delivery
- Execute technical customer engagements, produce design and implementation documentation
- Implement cloud technologies to achieve the customer's objectives
- Continue to develop technical capabilities and knowledge
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Manage contract negotiations
- Ensure customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Be actively involved in contributing to our team community
- Expect moderate travel
The ideal candidate will have highly developed skills and experience in customer management, enterprise consulting and cloud solutions, including:
- Experience in designing/delivery of key strategic cloud solutions into Azure or AWS
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in building, configuring, designing, migration of services into Azure and AWS
o Designing assessments for onPrem to Cloud transformation
o Design and lead team to build secure Landing Zones
o Design enterprise level migrations to public cloud
o Design DR architecture for enterprise level company
- Extensive and demonstrated experience in building, configuring, designing, migration of Microsoft Productivity solutions based on Office 365 and/or EMS
- Strong knowledge of the complexities of migration and enterprise project exposure
- Technical lead and management of multiple projects, define and understand customer problems, development of strategies
- Up to date Cloud certifications.
- Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where, and when you work
- Medical and health benefits.
- Insurance benefits
- Mobile phone and plan provided.
- Professional development program
- Discounted Telecom Services with preferred partners
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend