Cloud Consultant (Microsoft Teams Voice)
Job no: 493925
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We’re more than just tech and innovation. We’re a collection of passionate people who give purpose to technology. These are the most important aspects of our business - in fact, so important that we’ve used them to literally inspire our name (Purpose & People).
Everything we do is founded on our core beliefs:
We thrive when our people thrive
Our customer's success is our success
We are trusted and empowered as individuals
We are stronger together
We continuously learn, share and innovate
About the role
This role is responsible for the design and delivery of Microsoft Voice solutions to Telstra Purple’s customers. You will participate in customer engagement activities, including customer presentations and advising end-to-end technical solutions from design, delivery, implementation and deployment using the latest technologies helping customers with their on-premises or online deployment model. Provide strategic advice and guidance to ensure that the Microsoft Teams Voice solution is able to meet current and future business requirements. Provide solution design expertise to ensure that implementation of the solution against targeted, individual business benefits achieve the business outcomes desired by the customer, whilst maintaining the integrity of the entire Microsoft architecture which may include both on premise as well as Cloud (Office 365) components.
- Understanding the customer’s business, direction and how to drive value from the Microsoft Solution.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to ensure that the Microsoft Teams Voice solutions is able to meet current and future business requirements.
- Provide solution design expertise to ensure that an implementation achieves the desired business outcomes, whilst maintaining the integrity of the entire Microsoft solution architecture.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of all inter-related projects that underpin a successful Microsoft Voice implementation
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the Microsoft Teams Voice solutions with respect to efficiency, effectiveness, flexibility, agility and cost of operation.
- Ensure service levels are met and report on service levels and action plans to improve services.
The ideal candidate will have highly developed skills and experience in customer management, enterprise consulting and cloud solutions, including:
- Experience designing and deploying Microsoft Teams solutions in an Enterprise environment.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Microsoft Directory, Identity & Access Management Solutions
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Teams Compliance, Security & e-Discovery technologies
- Experience of enterprise-level networking stacks
- Experience with Session Border Controller vendor partners, such as AudioCodes and Ribbon
- Experience with advanced voice services technologies such as call recording, contact centres, and call accounting.
- Solid experience and awareness of PSTN technologies, including SIP Trunking
- Excellent Communication, Advocacy, Presentation & Documentation Skills
- Working Knowledge of the Microsoft Practical Guidance for Cloud Voice
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Microsoft Service Adoption Framework
- Demonstrated high level technical understanding of end-to-end-user systems.
- Demonstrated awareness of the information technology & telecommunications industry
- Microsoft 365 Certified Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Specialization Assessment
- Applicable Session Border Controller Partner Certification
Work-life integration - we understand life happens when you're busy making other plans, so we offer flexibility around where, and when you work
Medical and health benefits.
Mobile phone and plan provided.
Professional development program
Discounted Telecom Services with preferred partners
We're after the right blend of experience and enthusiasm, and look for cultural add, rather than cultural fit. We benefit from the unique gifts and backgrounds of each person in our business, and push for diversity of thought in all we do.
Advertised: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend